© Kaoka 2013
|DISCOVER THE 7 PRINCIPLES
|OF THE BIO EQUITABLE CHARTER:
- Comply with all of the rules and regulations of Organic Agriculture
- Formalize one’s commitments by sustainable contracts with farmers or farmers organizations
- Consult with the farmers concerning the coverage of organic certification and Fair Trade verification costs.
- rovide native technicians with continual technical support, help with supervision, training and organization, that respects local cultures and traditions.
- Practise a trade policy of “contract-based guaranteed price” providing fair wages to farmers and employees.
- Guarantee the respect of human rights.
- Strive for the development of sustainable agriculture and the maintenance of the local rural fabric.